Τρίτη 14 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Monitor PS Love Song



Monitor PS - Love Song

I found my way now
Don’t ever wanna be alone/anymore
You bright my dark sky
And through darkness you provide
the sweetest love

Even when I’m down
You make me smile
Just like the morning sun
On a cold winters day
I’m full with song now
And music is the only way
to tell you how I feel...

This song
is a love song
These are words
for the one I love

My worries are gone now
Like footprints in the sand
washed away
Even when I’m down
Even when I’m haunted
By sorrows and despair
I think of you...
and even when I stumble
when I fall
Shine your light bright
lead me through this cold
Keep me warm and safe
from every harm
Sometimes I wonder
Where would I be
without your love
My eyes can see now
I don’t know how to be
without you...

.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: